Squad Announcement - England Youth v France Test 1 Friday 18 April 2014
See below the selected squad for the first game in Entraigues. Shirt presentation photographs are also available to view:
1. LEWIS HECKFORD STANLEY RANGERS, WIGAN WARRIORS
2. JACK FOX LATCHFORD ALBION, WARRINGTON WOLVES
3. LIAM PAISLEY DALTON, WAKEFIELD TRINITY WILDCATS
4. RYAN JONES OULTON RAIDERS, LEEDS RHINOS
5. WILL DAGGER CASTLEFORD PANTHERS, WAKEFIELD TRINITY WILDCATS
6. CRAIG MULLINS BLACKBROOK, WIGAN WARRIORS
7. MORGAN SMITH STANLEY RANGERS, LEEDS RHINOS
8. MATTHEW ENGLISH STANLEY RANGERS, HUDDERSFIELD GIANTS
9. JOSH GANSON BLACKBROOK, ST HELENS
10. CONNOR SUNDERLAND NORMANTON KNIGHTS, LEEDS RHINOS
11. JACK WELLS FOLLY LANE, WIGAN WARRIORS
12. JORDAN LANE WEST HULL, HULL FC
13. CAMERON SMITH CASTLEFORD PANTHERS, LEEDS RHINOS
14. JACK GORDON DALTON, CUMBRIA REGIONAL ACADEMY
15. MAX DUDLEY WIGAN ST JUDES, WIGAN WARRIORS
16. CHARLIE WEAVER SKIRLAUGH, HULL FC
17. CONOR FITZSIMMONS SEATON, CUMBRIA REGIONAL ACADEMY
England Youth- France blog
Bonjour, We are hoping to update parents via this website on some of the activities the players are undertaking during this tour. Please open the photo galleries below to view some of the photographs taken so far.
After a very early start and a great flight, we all arrived safe and well at the hotel. The boys were tired after all the travel but credit to them, got stuck into the light training and recovery session. Although, some of them were not too keen on doing their pool rehab! It may be 24 degrees but the pool is FREEZING!
After a two hard double training session days the boys were given a day off in Avignon. It's a beautiful medieval town and they enjoyed a bit of downtown, with some buying gifts for those back home. Pandora's profits must have risen, as lots of boys were carrying their little gift bags when they got back to the coach! See photos of the boys in the town and in front of the famous half bridge - Pont d'Avignon.
The squad was selected for the first game so a number of the boys were quite nervous when they got back from Avignon and during dinner. Obviously nearly half the boys were disapointed and the other half honored and proud to represent their country. The boys have got really close and they will support and help each other during this time. We do have another 2 games so everyone, will get to represent their country (injuries allowing) during this tour.
See above for the full squad list.
Parent Presentation 15 March
Please see the documents that were presented to you at the Parent workshop on 15 March 2014.
Please see this page for programme information and camp and training blogs.
Any player who has sustained an injury or is ill must report it directly to their club physio and the RFL Medical Administrator, Suzanne James as soon as possible. Suzanne can be contacted on 0113 2375019 or email@example.com
All player's club physiotherapists are required to send in an injury report status to Suzanne one week prior to any training sessions or camps, who then in turn forwards it to the England physio.
For any injuries/illness that occur just before a session and are out of office hours (Mon - Fri 9 - 5), please also inform Dave Elliott on 07825 951132.