Unlock your clubs potential
This is a resource designed to be used in Community clubs. It can be used at any stage in the development of the club from a club just starting out to a well established large Community club. It aims to capture best practice in the management and growth of the club in 12 core areas.
How do you use this resource?
By clicking on any of the 12 core activities of a Community club you can see what the activity consists of, why it is important, what skills are needed to carry out the activity and how the activity changes as the club develops.
- You can use it to measure your club’s current effectiveness against the best practice activities
- You can use it to identify gaps in your club’s current activities which if filled would lead to improved performance.
- You can use it to plan the club’s development and future expansion
- You can use it to help design the structure of your club
- You can use it to produce comprehensive job descriptions for the staff and volunteers in your club
Why use this resource?
- By using this resource you will have a clearer indication of where your clubs development needs are
- By using this resource you will be able to plan for the club’s future growth and bring equality and consistency into club structures
- By using this resource you will be able to succession plan for changes to personnel in the clubs so ensuring years of continued and sustained progression
- By using this resource you will be able to better plan for volunteer roles and numbers
- By using this resource you will be able to increase the number and depth of the teams in the club and ultimately improve the quality of the sport.