The League Partnership Agreement is available for Leagues to sign up to, therefore becoming affiliate members of the RFL.
On completing the partnership agreement Leagues become eligible for the following benefits:
- Help and advice on a range of policies and initiatives like safeguarding, equity & diversity and risk management
- Access to a regular forum for the sharing of information and best practice
- Support in finding and recruiting sponsors and commercial partners
- Support in recruiting, retaining and developing volunteers
- Complimentary access to a League Management system
The agreements are ongoing from date of signature and will have an annual review. Either party can end the agreement with one months notice.
For more information on the Community Board affiliation agreement contact the RFL's Community Game Services department on 0844 477 7113 (Option 4) or via e-mail at email@example.com