First Aid & Concussion
The RFL has policies on concussion which are in place to protect participants in the game and this page contains information about the Community Game Concussion Policy.
Concussion is caused after a direct or indirect blow to the head which shakes the brain, and if not properly treated can be fatal or lead to long term brain damage.
Concussion is even more serious when the brain is still developing (under the age of 19).
It is essential that everyone involved in the game follows the Concussion Policy to protect the health and well-being of participants.
If you require any further information about concussion or are worried about the treatment of concussion at your club please contact the RFL Operations Department email@example.com
How to book a First Aid Course?
- Accident Or Injury Report Form (0.01mb)
- Community Game Concussion (0.02mb)
- Concussion A Parents Guide (0.02mb)
- First Aid Emergency Action Plan (0.01mb)
- RFL Community Game First Aid Standards (0.46mb)
- RFL Head Injury Card (0.03mb)
- Rhino Medical Kit Offer (0.14mb)
- Sport Concussion Recognition Tool (0.13mb)