Here you can find a list of all our current vacancies, for more information or to apply online, please click on the links below
If you wish to receive job alerts from us, please CLICK HERE to register your interest now.
England Academy Head Coach (Part Time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at The RFL the national governing body for Rugby Football League. We seek to appoint a motivated, experienced and qualified Head Coach for the England Rugby League Academy Programme.
Duties will include:
- In conjunction with the National Academy Manager. Search for and select the England Academy Squads
- In conjunction with the National Academy Manager. Provide technical leadership to the 4 year England Performance Plan
- Monitoring & Profile all the players within the England Academy Squad
- Works closely with identified athletes of the England Academy programme to develop and facilitate training and developments plans
- Plan, deliver and evaluate all the coaching programmes at International competitions as established on the International Annual Calendar
- Undertake all match day activities required to carry out your role satisfactorily
- Provides quarterly updates on player progression to National Academy Manager
- Team philosophy
- Attend all England Academy Training sessions and training/playing camps
- Set training schedule and content of schedule for the duration of the camp
- Leads on all rugby training sessions
- Lead the Multi-Disciplinary Team
- Discipline and enforcement of team values and ethos that sit with the England team values
- Technical review after each milestone
- Line management and contribute to the professional development of Assistant Coaches
- Final decision on all team selection
- Design, Development and review of all game plans
- Delegation of all match day duties to staff
The successful applicant must possess UKCC Level 3 Rugby League Qualification, and can show experience working in an Elite Talent Development Environment and work using your own initiative.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and CV to: Performance&CoachingVolunteerRecruitment@rfl.co.uk
Closing date for receipt of applications: Friday 31st October 2014
If you are an applicant with disability who meets the essential requirements of the role we will interview you. We would be pleased to receive applications in alternative formats.
The RFL is committed to equality through diversity.